The chemical knowledge of these partners is captured in OntoChem's reaction databases, ensuring a fast and efficient translation of small molecule compound proposals into compounds to be synthesized by wet-lab chemistry and submission for biological testing:
- Priaxon AG, Munich, Germany (www.priaxon.de) - multicomponent reaction chemistry.
- Modified Nature Company GmbH, Halle, Germany (www.modified-nature.com) - natural and natural-like products.
The Company is currently establishing a series of collaborations with academic institutions, biotechnology companies and content providers to fully leverage its design toolbox in the quest to further build its chemical ontology toolbox and knowledge databases:
- CNS related dynamic knowledge database with NeuroProof GmbH, Rostok, Germany (www.neuroproof.com).
- University of Leipzig, Biochemistry.
Some of the Company's projects are cofinanced by the
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)